Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello, Caroline

"Hello Caroline,

What a beautiful, enticing and very honest blog you have created.
Could you help me learn how it feels for you to cuck Michael? Aside from the hot sex, what is it like to know that you are having such pleasure without him directly involved? Do you feel his arousal as you are taken by your lover? Do you feel the richness of being wanted by one who can't have you at the moment.
Thanks for whatever insights and feelings you want to share.
Tim"

I like you question, Tim. Sometimes the sex is hot and sometimes it is just sex and there's nothing wrong with that. What gets my juices flowing is that this forbidden fruit is partaken with my beloved present and witnessing the event. Women have been raised with the idea that sex with anyone but your husband is taboo. This has resulted in married women seeking the thrill of an affair because the forbidden nature of the activity raises the level of excitement. For me, this thrill is doubled or tripled because Michael is there. All of my senses are magnified including the physical sexual response as well as my emotional reaction to the other man and especially to Michael.

One of my bedfellows suggested we play without Michael present and show him a tape of our sexing. I prefer having him there but if Michael is aroused by this we will do it. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your response Caroline.
    Are these photos of you?
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Tim. I am not to the point where I feel comfortable posting my photos here though we have posted some anonymously on various sites. These are photos I like and convey the essence of my posts.

    ReplyDelete