Monday, July 15, 2013

A guest post from "switchcpl"


This is a guest post from one of my favorite bloggers switchcpl. The text below describes the video above...

"Caroline James produces some of the most erotic content regarding cuckoldry on the internet.  As a long time reader, I jumped at the chance to contribute to her erotic body of work.  I have previously posted in my own blog about Dr Jake.  In fact he was a guest author in my blog so I have never written my own perspective of Jake and my lovely hotwife.  Jake saw our blog and contacted us last fall as the male half of a couple.  As it turned out, Jake is now single but here is an excerpt from his first email to us. "Jake is larger than avg at 7" and nice girth, but not a monster as we've seen you adore :) What he does offer which is unique, is the ability to cum in large amounts 4-6 times in 1-2 hours without losing his erection...he has the hardest penis ever and it stays erect and cums and cums...if you wanted a truly unique pic/vid experience, Jake is not shy, safe, respectful and always delivers."  With an introduction like that, who could say no.  When a good looking guy writes you with the promise to deliver multiple large loads of cum and to fuck for hours, that is a hard combination for any cuckold couple to turn down!  I won't give you great details about my wife's first encounter with Jake since it is all well documented in the attached video.  The video highlights several aspects of a cuckold lifestyle that excited us both

  • The sight of my wife sharing several deep passionate kisses with Jake is a constant reminder of my wife's sexual prowess and the role that I play to keep her happy. 
  • I love every time that my wife's wedding band shows up in the video as she wraps her hand around his cock or rubs herself.  Our strong relationship together is reinforced by the sight of our marriage displayed prominently as she loses herself in the lust of another man's cock and cum.
  • My wife's vocal sighs and moans as she enjoys her passion and buries his cock deep into her pussy for the first time. 
  • Jake deposited his first load of cum deep into my wife's pussy.  I edited the video to zoom just as Jake does a long stroke in and out of her pussy resulting in a huge glob of sticky cum sliding out of my wife and down his balls.
  • When my wife spins around and begins to fuck Jake reverse cowgirl style, my cock throbs as I have a front row seat of his cock spears my wife and she rides him confidently and occasionally leans over to enjoy the view of her pussy engulfing Jake's cock.
It took me several months to edit this video and I am happy to report that this is only the first part of the video.  To date Jake has only visited us once which is of course disappointing which I think you will appreciate after you watch the video.  He and my wife have made several dates but since he drives 2 hours to visit her, something has always managed to stop the meeting from happening.  I know that Jake is ready for a rematch and I hope that his travels brings him to our town frequently this summer.  My mind races with anticipation.  And I frequently debate in my own mind, do I want to be at their next meeting to capture another incredible sex act on video or should I let the two of them enjoy a long afternoon uninterrupted so I can fantasize as to what happened and how good my wife must have felt.  Quite frankly, with any luck Jake will make a few stops this summer and I can have my cake and eat it too."

I love this couple's content!

Join them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/switchcpl

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing them to share their experiences with us Ms Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Bravo! Notice how the last song matches exactly to what she is doing...taking a look at herself...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know what happened to switchcpl slutty wife blog and twitter acct? They are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very understanding hubby (cuck) and lucky Jake and satisfied wife. I just wonder, when hubby is this cooperative and happy witnessing his wife gets pleases, would he accept cuckolding humiliating or any kind of services for the couple?

    Adam

    ReplyDelete