Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cuckolds filming their wives


I love that husbands enjoy filming their wives having sex with other men. I get especially turned on when Michael films me with other men and I know it excites him. What I especially like about the video here is the semi-clinical look of it. There is a minimum of romance, the lighting has a high-key, daytime look and it shows them having great sex without all the usual trappings of a slow build-up and soft lighting. They are there to have sex and both are enjoying it.

Not that I don't like soft lighting, music and wine as much as the next woman!

http://www.amazon.com/Cuckolding-path-women-resource-couples/dp/1480097349

1 comment:

  1. I love the thought of Tom filming me with my lover Ben. I like the thought of him tossing his load to it, a grimace on his face afterwards. But I don't do peep shows and to make sure that he doesn't show the film around I would require him to suck Ben's cock and lick me out (on film) afterwards! Fair shares! Annette

    ReplyDelete