Saturday, May 4, 2013

Another excerpt from Cuckolding


Another excerpt from Cuckolding by Caroline James:

"We got in the back seat and Michael got behind the wheel in case we needed to leave suddenly for any reason. I wasn’t wearing panties and had spread my legs for him. He pulled down his pants and it was straight fucking. I didn’t need any warm-up and he looked like he could barely keep from cumming. We both needed this and, I have to say, he did a great job of making it last.

When he finally finished, he pulled up his pants and said “Thank you” and left. I’m still recovering in the back seat when I notice we’ve had a spectator. I roll down the window and motion him over. “Did you like that?” I ask him. He did, “Would you like to fuck me, too?” He looks nervously at Michael but I tell him he’s my husband and likes to watch. The next thing you know, he’s on me, in me and pumping away."

Cuckolding on Amazon: 


2 comments: